[Asterisk-Users] update re. Grandstream + SIP + Echo problems ..

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Thu Sep 4 10:55:24 MST 2003

You should be able to simply use either

allow=all

in sip.conf and then change the codec order on the phone..

or if you want a little more control you can put

disallow=all
allow=g729
allow=...

in the sip.conf and selectivly allow the codecs.. you will probably still want to set the order on the phone as well..

You may need to make sure on the "allow=g729" syntax.. I typed this from memory so it could be wrong..