[Asterisk-Users] DTMF Tones During Call

Jay Tyndall asterisk at tyndall.id.au
Wed Sep 3 16:34:04 MST 2003

Can someone please point me in the right direction to find some info on
this?
I have searched the mailling list archive on asterisk.org but cannot find
the answer...

Thanks again.
Jay

Message: 11
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 07:37:06 +0200 (CEST)
From: Jac Kersing <j.kersing at the-box.com>
To: Jay Tyndall <asterisk at tyndall.id.au>
Cc: "asterisk-users at lists.digium.com" <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] DTMF Tones During Call
 On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Jay Tyndall wrote:

> I am receiving calls via a Netjet-S card on asterisk, and I notice that
> whenever I am talkimng to someone, if their voice is loud enough,
> sometimes asterisk generates a DTMF Tone as they speak. that is played to
> me. (Caller doesn't hear it).
>
> Any ideas how to stop this?
 Check the list archive. This has been discussed a number of times. You'll
need patches (should be archived as well.)
 Regards,
 Jac