[Asterisk-Users] SIP on TCP

Timothy Soos XQL at americanisp.net
Wed Sep 3 14:47:35 MST 2003

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 09:32 am, Master Abi wrote:
> Hi
>
> I read through the archives but could not find much reference to * using
> SIP on TCP instead of UDP for signalling. Can * be configured and if so
> how. My service provider will only accept SIP signalling on TCP.
>
> Thanks
>
> Master

This suggestion is not exactly elegant, yet it may be of help:

"The UDP over TCP tunnel is a simple UDP-over-TCP application written in Java,
and is designed so that people behind a firewall can connect through a TCP
connection to play Quake and other UDP-based games."

It is available at:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/udptunnel/?topic_id=907%2C150%2C151
--
Thanks,