[Asterisk-Users] SIP to CAPI problem

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Wed Sep 3 09:27:07 MST 2003

Hi Ben,

dont use the 'r' option in your dialstring. chan_capi will
tell asterisk when the remote end is ringing , no need to fake
that. also the 't' option may not be what you want, or do you
want to allow the called party to transfer themselves inside of
your asterisk? ;-)

best regards

kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net