[Asterisk-Users] MusicOnHold and MP3Player not triggering "answer"

Mickey Binder mickey at comflex.dk
Wed Sep 3 09:13:14 MST 2003

Hi

I have kind of an odd problem.
When dialing in from an outside line via a TE410P card it seems like
MusicOnHold and MP3Player doesn't work properly (for me anyway). The remote
end which is calling * doesn't hear the music but just keeps ringing. But if
I insert a Playback("file_which_dont_exist") just before the Moh or
MP3Player I can hear the music. Actually I observed the same behavior
internally when I used H323 for my Welltech Wellgates (which I have now
changed to SIP).

What can cause this kind of problem?
Its not a huge issue since I can use the Playback to trigger the call, but
it would be nice to find the source of the problem.

regards
Mickey Binder