[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing call answer confirmation

wasim at convergence.com.pk wasim at convergence.com.pk
Tue Sep 2 06:39:34 MST 2003

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Martin Pycko wrote:

> If you're in US try to use callprogress=yes in zapata.conf. The problem
> with analog channels is that we assume blindly that after the number has
> been dialed the call is answered. Unless you use some progress detection
> algorithm that works for you. So try callprogress=yes.

Martin, i know you're busy but can you give us 2 minute explanation on why
this'll only work in the US, and not other countries, and what is the
criterea to qualify for callprogress. Also, what can we do to help more
countried be workable under this.

--
Mirza Wasim Baig | Principal Consultant | Convergence Business Systems PK
#48, St 32, Sector F-6/1, Islamabad, Pakistan 44000 | US: +1(800)460-1446
VOX: +92(51)282-0628  |   FAX: +92(51)282-0621   |  GSM: +92(300)850-8070

This mail is confidential & intended solely for the use of the addressee.