[Asterisk-Users] E1 problems

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Wed Sep 3 07:46:52 MST 2003

Do people actually do the *ANI*DNIS* thing on E1s? I've never seen that.
E1s are a real pain for anything but PRI or SS7. There is so little
standardisation. A place I used to work has a substantial team turning
out new signalling protocol state machines for each customer of its E1
muxes.

Regards,
Steve