[Asterisk-Users] E1 problems

Martin Pycko martinp at digium.com
Wed Sep 3 07:23:33 MST 2003

Also try to see the debug on the console (edit /etc/asterisk/logger.conf
and put console => .....,debug) and restart asterisk in the console (-c)

Then you should see what telco sends us. It might be that they use some
diffrent standard than *ANI*DNIS* and sometimes instead of * they use #.

regards
Martin