[Asterisk-Users] TE410P - one way audio, after 'rpm -qa' on RedHat 9

Gavin Hollinger digium.com at gavinhollinger.com
Tue Sep 2 14:17:12 MST 2003

TE410P - intermittent one way audio forcing reboot multiple times per day.

> but have thought of restarting asterisk at cron time. If someone's on
> the phone at that time they're only talking to themselves anyway.

Yeah, that would work, except I am also having intermittent problems with
the same error during the day also.  I cannot nail down or duplicate a
cause though.  Just testing asterisk with the digium TE410P, I find myself
rebooting several times a day.  I have another machine that does not have
any digium hardware that only needs to be restarted once every few weeks.

Haven't got much response here, should this be posted as a bug report?

Gavin Hollinger