[Asterisk-Users] Stuck On ISDN

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Tue Sep 2 12:47:38 MST 2003

Hi Olle,

the cheapes CAPI card is the passive AVM Fritz Card PCI. It's nice
to start playing, but for a production system (isdn pbx) i can only
recommend the active Eicon Diva Server cards (which support EC).

regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net