[Asterisk-Users] Unified Messaging Support ?

Michael Bielicki Michael.Bielicki at Global-Gateway.net
Tue Sep 2 09:44:02 MST 2003

My point as that you would need to pass the fax traffic through via the f
extension to nother port which would be back to back connected to something
that is a faxmodem and talks to hylafax
Another option are the Eicon DIVA Server cards which could do the needed stuff
via CAPI.