[Asterisk-Users] Unified Messaging Support ?

Wade J. Weppler weppler at wwworks-inc.com
Tue Sep 2 09:33:17 MST 2003

HylaFAX needs to connect to a modem, and the modem in turn needs to
connect to a phoneline.  This phoneline has to be "real" so you can't
use a dummy driver.  The TDM400P or T100P/E100P/T400P/TE410P+channel
bank would be the only suitable (and supported) choices for analog modem
connections.

-wade

That