[Asterisk-Users] sample configs

Travis Johnson tlj at ida.net
Mon Sep 1 21:25:53 MST 2003

Hi,

Ok, the phones are working and seem to be loading the correct info from the
tftp server. However, I am unable to make them perform any functions
(calling another extension, going to voicemail, etc.). I do not have any
telephony interface installed yet, only a single ethernet card. Do I need
to install the ztdummy driver to make any of this work? And if so, how do I
do that?

Thanks,

Travis
Microserv