[Asterisk-Users] H.323 channel problems

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Mon Sep 1 17:49:22 MST 2003

>>>>> "Jeremy" == Jeremy McNamara <jj at nufone.net>:
 Jeremy> What part of "IN OTHER WORDS: Run Open H.323 v1.11.7, nothing
 Jeremy> newer, nothing older if u want this to work." don't you
 Jeremy> understand?

Well, I was trying to find out (politely) about some things. Please
allow me to paste from my previous E-mail:

1.
 >> Perhaps it's worth trying to report the bugs to distribution
 >> maintainers if indeed the distribution-specific installs of openh323
 >> are this buggy?

2.
 >> Briefly, do I have a chance of reporting this bug with my versions
 >> of libraries, or is chan_h323 completely unsupported if I use
 >> anything other than 1.11.7?

There was also an implicit question

3. Perhaps the docs haven't been updated and openh323 isn't this
   problematic anymore?

You couldn't have answered question #2 any clearer. Also thanks to Brian
West for his informative followup.

--J.