[Asterisk-Users] Newbie IVR question

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Mon Sep 1 14:47:33 MST 2003

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003, Josh Edwards wrote:

> Are there any examples for ther psql or agi scripts....can I use php
> with
> agi....

You most certainly can, but I recommend something more efficient like
c++ or perl, at least for any backend functions.

That said, if you insist on using PHP for the backend or if you would
like to try to use PHP to create some web-based tools for configuring
*, I may be able to help.

--
JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950