[Asterisk-Users] te410p with serial console fails with error: TE410P: Double/missed interrupt detected

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Sep 1 09:40:04 MST 2003

Hi Gavin,

sorry, i was assuming that everybody uses SuSE kernels (which have
a lot of useful stuff already built in)... :-)

here is the URL for the netconsole patches:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/people/mingo/netconsole-patches

best regards

kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net