[Asterisk-Users] te410p with serial console fails with error: TE410P: Double/missed interrupt detected

Gavin Hollinger digium.com at gavinhollinger.com
Mon Sep 1 09:08:12 MST 2003

>> read /usr/src/linux/Documentation/networking/netlogging.txt
> It doesn't exist there in 2.4.22-rc4.

After searching the net, I was able to find many references to this
document but no links to the document itself.  None of my Linux systems
had it either.  I would appreciate if someone could post it or point me to
it.

The concept of a "network console" from kapejod was most intriguing for
several reasons.  Especially higher speed in dumping error messages.
However, due to lack of know how, I ended up creating 2 entries in GRUB
one with and one without the serial console.  Because we do almost
everything with ssh anyway, that will get us by for now.  When we really
need the serial console to fix something, we can reboot, and use it but
not asterisk.

Thanks in no particular order to the following for your input on this
thread.  You are most helpful:

Mark Spencer
Richard Scobie
Mike Ciholas