[Asterisk-Users] Making list of IAX providers

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 11:07:46 MST 2003

> I want to have a list of companies providing services via IAX on my
> Asterisk web page.  If you know of a company that does this or run a
> company that does this please e-mail me at eric at fnords.org with 1) web
> site, 2) contact info and 3) services provided.  I don't want to put
> pricing info on the page.

I've dropped you an email with our details on. If you are looking to list
services to help people choose a provider you could also feature information
about their connection point to the internet (for example, we connect in
Telehouse, London) so that potential customers can also use transmission
time/latency as a factor in their choice.

LInus