[Asterisk-Users] Problem in setup of asterisks

DIPAK PAUL dipak_kr_paul at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 06:36:28 MST 2003

Hi All,
I am quite new to Asterisk.I have one PIII,512 MB RAM,One full duplex sound
card,One Mediatrix 1204 switch (It converts sip packet to PSTN signal
vis versa),One CISCO ATA-186.I already installed the asterisks software
in my LINUX 7.3 box using thses command in konsole
make,make install,make samples.
I launched Asterisk with ./asterisk -vvvc and I got *CLI> promt.
I run the "dial" and got some messages.

Please give me some instruction how I transfer the call through ATA to PSTN.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Dipak Kumar Paul.
dipak_kr_paul at hotmail.com