[Asterisk-Users] Info on UK ISDN30e?

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 02:05:00 MST 2003

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 10:36:23AM +1100, Anthony Wood wrote:

> S-bus might be ISDN BRI ports, in which case Asterisk can plug in
> with an AVM Fritz (~110 euro) and chan_capi.

OK, and would I be right in thinking that each Fritz!Card will support a maximum of 2 channels?
Mind, I'd expect that to be plenty for the purposes of testing the system...

> > http://www.telappliant.net/site2/mypbx_solution.htm
> >
> > And whilst I like the idea of a pre-configured appliance, I don't know
> > if you get root access, etc. since we will need to write our own
> > applications, etc.
>
> AGI (asterisk gateway interface??) is an application interface for Asterisk, which can use perl, C, php and probably other languages...

Yep I'm aware of AGI, but assumed the scripts would need to run on the * box itself,
hence my concern over root access. Either way, Telappliant haven't bothered to reply to my
e-mails in 2 days...

Cheers,
Gavin.