[Asterisk-Users] Question about IAX/DID's...

Phillip Jackson pjackson at jacksongrp.com
Thu Oct 30 16:59:27 MST 2003

Hi,

Here is a general question, not applying to asterisk so much, but in
the application of asterisk.  I have purchased a few IAX DID's through
VoicePulse and am interested in a service provider who has the ability
to provide me with one number (reliable, as I wish to publish), and the
capacity to redirect those calls to my IAX DID's (is this even
possible)?  Also, with IAX DID's, how many calls per DID can an
Asterisk box recieve?  Is a DID, the same as one line?  Or, can
multiple people call into each DID at the same time?

Regards,
Phillip