[Asterisk-Users] SIP NAT

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Thu Oct 30 09:18:41 MST 2003

Should it work to have a multi-homed asterisk server with grandstream
phones on the internal network and another grandstream phone on the
internet and be able to call between them? I set the bindaddr to the
external IP and pointed the internal and external grandstream phones to
that address. The signalling works fine to call between phones, but when
you pick up the ringing phone you get a reorder tone.

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis at sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent