[Asterisk-Users] Campon feature

Paul Liew pliew at atp.org.au
Thu Oct 30 03:46:12 MST 2003

Hi Walker,

I've put that up on

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000464

Paul
----- Original Message -----
From: "Walker Haddock" <whaddock at datacrest.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Campon feature

> On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 10:28:32AM +1100, Paul Liew wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Having fixed my problems with the call waiting ringing on the GS phones,
I needed to extend that with a campon facility (available on some legacy
systems - sort of callwaiting without phone ringing). I've managed to
implement that by adding/modifying app_queue.c. Basically, when calling the
SIP phone, and if busy, I can camp the call onto that extension, with MOH,
allowing the caller to drop out to voicemail or other priority, if they wish
to. You just need to record an additional voice file as instructions for the
caller in the campon function. Sample of extensions.conf