[Asterisk-Users] Campon feature

Walker Haddock whaddock at datacrest.com
Wed Oct 29 17:50:53 MST 2003

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 10:28:32AM +1100, Paul Liew wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Having fixed my problems with the call waiting ringing on the GS phones, I needed to extend that with a campon facility (available on some legacy systems - sort of callwaiting without phone ringing). I've managed to implement that by adding/modifying app_queue.c. Basically, when calling the SIP phone, and if busy, I can camp the call onto that extension, with MOH, allowing the caller to drop out to voicemail or other priority, if they wish to. You just need to record an additional voice file as instructions for the caller in the campon function. Sample of extensions.conf

Paul, this looks great.  I'd like to try it.
--
********   DataCrest, Inc. -- Technically Superior   ******************
Walker Haddock                       http://www.datacrest.com
DataCrest, Inc.                    e-mail:  wh at datacrest.com
1634A Montgomery Hwy.    phone:  1-888-941-3282, 1-205-335-8589
Birmingham, AL 35216                  fax:  1-205-823-7838