[Asterisk-Users] Already on the phone?

Michael Ulitskiy mulitskiy at acedsl.com
Wed Oct 29 15:54:54 MST 2003

Paul,

I'm using Cisco 7960 phones. I did some more testing and it looks like
using chanisavail with SIP channel causes it loose inuse status.
I've removed chanisavail application from dialplan and now
I cannot reproduce the problem whether the call is on hold or not.
So you patch is probably fine. I'm impatiently waiting for incominglimit
application ;-)
Thanks.

Michael