[Asterisk-Users] MOH Mixing tool

Ernest W. Lessenger ernest at oacys.com
Tue Oct 28 18:39:05 MST 2003

Does anyone know of a command-line tool that I can use to mix my own MOH
tracks? Specifically, I want to be able to do this:

1) Record a "Your call is valuable to us..." advertisement
2) Specify a number of song files to be played randomly/in sequence/whatever
3) Insert or overlay the advertisement every n seconds

I would like this to be done live (via a configuration file) if possible,
but I'd be just as happy to build a 60 minute mp3 file if it gets the job done.

Thanks,
--Ernest