[Asterisk-Users] Anyone got VM2 working with MySQL?

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Tue Oct 28 01:43:52 MST 2003

yes, mysql compilation into vm2 is broken, see my patch at
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000441

these patches fix the compilation problem of mysql-vm-routines

> > In voicemail.conf, however, there is no paramter to specify a port
> > (or socket), at least not from what I read here on the list.
>
> That is correct; it was never added.  Given the licensing problem with
> MySQL, it is not likely to be added.

I can add it, that's not a problem (and I'll do since we use mysql-vm
interface). but since that requires that at least the compilation
works, I'll not make/release it until the above patches are included.

also other settings can be added into mysql... but I see only
the auth part as very useful...

Matteo.

--
Matteo Brancaleoni
Espia System Administrator
Email : mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Web   : http://www.espia.it
Phone : +39 02 70633354      - ext 911
IAX(2): guest at 213.140.14.155 - ext 911
Iaxtel: 1-700-56-62458       - ext 911