[Asterisk-Users] Anyone got VM2 working with MySQL?

WipeOut wipe_out at onetel.com
Mon Oct 27 06:30:32 MST 2003

Philipp von Klitzing wrote:

>Hi!
>

>>MySQL CDR logging is installed and working..
>>

>Same question, same situation for me.
>
>Can you connect via localhost & socket for CDR? That didn't work for me
>(on two machines), I need to use hostname & port.

My MySQL is on another server so I haven't tried localhost..

>In voicemail.conf, however, there is no paramter to specify a port (or
>socket), at least not from what I read here on the list.
>
>How is this supposed to work anyway - with another #include file, or does
>Asterisk internally merge mySQL voice mailbox settings and
>voicemail.conf? When I dial my test setup defined in mySQL then *
>complains that there is no such entry... :-(

Not sure how its supposed to work, I am just trying it out for the first
time now..

>By the way: With Voicemail2 and the web interface is "forwarding" working
>for you? Appears to be broken...

Don't use the web interface..

My bigger problem is that my server is crashing now... trying an older
CVS and hopefully I get it up and running again..

Later..