[Asterisk-Users] Trouble with 2 NIC cards

Chee Foong cheefoong at inovas.com
Sun Oct 26 18:59:47 MST 2003

Hello,
I have the quite similiar problem like yours except that both of my NIC have
fix public ip from different ISP provider.
Unfortunately we are unable to make it work. This is due to some routing
issues of the Asterisk box. My collegue was trying hard to seting up the
routing tables, but did no succeed.

We finally has given up trying. The solution we have make is to have 2
different asterisk iax server and make these server peer to each other, but
not yet try though.