[Asterisk-Users] SS7 signaling/Softswitch/ Unofficial Forums

NOC asterisk at stealthtele.com
Sun Oct 26 11:27:32 MST 2003

Patrick,

We have started unofficial Asterisk Forums : http://asterisk.xvoip.com
I  think such web-presence will help all parties to participate and exchange
information on all cases, starting from SS7 compatibility, ending with
business solutions, proposals, RFQ, etc.
I had this morning quick chat with Asterisk Mark  about making official face
for the forums, so far I din;t finished my conversation with him, hopefully
we will finalize everything on Monday.
In all cases, unofficial web-based forums for Asterisk-related questions
(anykind of questions : technical, business, general) is opened.
I welcome everybody to join this forum and let's get  moving this Asterisk
project forward , by exchanging ideas, infos about  it.

Also we are looking for volunteers to handle and moderate some topics on
Forum. Please contact if you are interested : asterisk at stealthtele.com

Registration is : http://asterisk.xvoip.com/profile.php?mode=register