[Asterisk-Users] cdr_mysql.so

WipeOut wipe_out at onetel.com
Sat Oct 25 05:56:44 MST 2003

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com wrote:

>Can anyone give me presise instructions on how to compile cdr_mysql.so?
>When I initially installed asterisk on the system, I didn't have mysql
>installed.  Since then I have installed mysql, created the database and
>table structure for cdr_mysql and placed the appropriate settings in the
>cdr_mysql.conf file.  However when I do a show modules at the CLI I cannot
>find cdr_mysql.so.  I've also noticed there's no line for it in the module
>section along with the fact that I cannot find the file cdr_mysql.so
>anywhere on the system.  I've read the cdr_mysql.txt file in the asterisk
>doc directory but it doesn't say anything regarding how to compile.
>Thanks in advance for any suggestions/assistance, etc.
>AJ

MySQL support for CDR has been moved out of the asterisk module in the
CVS for licence reasons..

Using the same CVS server checkout the asterisk-addons module which is
where the MySQL CDR stuff is now located.. and then run make install
from there..

And if you are going to aske is the Voicemail2 MySQL supports is going
to be removed, I am afraid I don't have an answer for you.. :)

Later..