[Asterisk-Users] cdr_mysql.so

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Sat Oct 25 05:51:56 MST 2003

Can anyone give me presise instructions on how to compile cdr_mysql.so?
When I initially installed asterisk on the system, I didn't have mysql
installed.  Since then I have installed mysql, created the database and
table structure for cdr_mysql and placed the appropriate settings in the
cdr_mysql.conf file.  However when I do a show modules at the CLI I cannot
find cdr_mysql.so.  I've also noticed there's no line for it in the module
section along with the fact that I cannot find the file cdr_mysql.so
anywhere on the system.  I've read the cdr_mysql.txt file in the asterisk
doc directory but it doesn't say anything regarding how to compile.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions/assistance, etc.
AJ