[Asterisk-Users] Looking for a 12 to 24 FXO Channel Bank in Colombia

"Juan C. Garcés" helix_mail at gmx.net
Fri Oct 24 19:17:42 MST 2003

I would like to set up an Asterisk PBX for my office in Colombia.
Currently we have 13 lines and I want to acquiere a channel bank with
enough FXO ports to handle the lines, working with a T100P or a T410P card.

I have spotted some candidates at EBay... Problem is that Pay Pal cannot
handle payments from my country, Colombia.

Has anybody in the list any equipment that fits this application for sale?

Exitos,

Juan C Garces