[Asterisk-Users] Problem with CDR dst when executing Dial from 's' extension

Nicolas Gudino nicolas at house.com.ar
Fri Oct 24 18:04:01 MST 2003

Hi list,

I have a little problem that I cannot solve myself, being new to
Asterisk. Maybe someone can help me out. I'm executing a Dial command in
an AGI script launched from the 's' extension. It works great, but the
CDR shows 's' as the destination. I need a CDR record with the number
passed to the dial command as dst in the CDR.

I'm sure there is a proper way to handle this.. and I'm sure someone can
help me figure it out. Thanks!

Nicolas Gudino
House Internet S.R.L.
Buenos Aires - Argentina