[Asterisk-Users] Questions about Zapateller and Privacy Manager

Ryan Tucker rtucker at netacc.net
Fri Oct 24 10:23:34 MST 2003

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:46:32 -0600, Chris Hirsch
<chris at base2technology.com> wrote:
> [incoming]
> exten =>  s/,1,Zapateller
> exten =>  s,1,PrivacyManager
> exten=>   s,2,Dial,IAX/192.168.2.69/|10

You'll probably want:

exten => s/,1,Zapateller
exten => s,1,NoOp
exten => s,2,PrivacyManager

PrivacyManager should only pick up if there's no caller ID present, so
that should do it.  The NoOp causes nothing to happen on priority 1 if
there's caller ID.  :-)

> and I *think* this works...is there a good way of testing this besides
> waiting for those lovely telemarketers to call?

Call from a POTS line or whatnot and flag the call private/blocked/etc.
Or, if you have a sufficiently useful cellphone, it'll do it too.  -rt

--
Ryan Tucker
Network Engineer