[Asterisk-Users] IAX peers and NAT

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Oct 23 11:49:44 MST 2003

Johnson, Randy wrote:

> [...]

No, the idea with IAX is that I don't need port forwarding. IAXtel.com is able to
call my server through my NAT, since my server polls iaxtel.com. It's a nice feature
of the IAX protocol if the server on the inside registers on the outside.

What bothers me is that I can't configure my two servers as IAXTEL.COM works.

/O