[Asterisk-Users] Is the X100P a WinModem?

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Wed Oct 22 20:40:06 MST 2003

Robert Hajime Lanning wrote:

> <quote who="Steve Sobol">
>
>>Ok. And the guy who started Cleveland's first ISP (former friend of
>>mine) used to have two dozen phone lines running into his basement.
>>
>>What exactly is your point?
>>
>>How many hobbyists/hackers/etc. would have any NEED to have T-1 hardware
>>in their house?
>

> I would.  My full T1 to the internet is being installed in two weeks.

Well, there are those of us who can't afford leased-lines, which I would
argue is probably the majority of the people here (leased-lines to their
houses, anyhow). I'd love to have a more reliable connection than cable,
but cable is what's available. I'm five miles from my CO and a T would
be cost-prohibitive.

--
JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950