[Asterisk-Users] X100P Manually Answer

Ben Wern bmwl at enmesh.net
Wed Oct 22 20:38:41 MST 2003

I have an X100P used, at present, largely for outgoing calls. It shares the
single incoming POTS line with a number of analog phones. Is it possible to
talk the X100P (Zap/1) to answer a ringing call only if I ask it to? I'd
like to use only the SIP phone in my office, but let the analog phones
continue to work in the rest of the house (until I can afford FXS cards
anyway..)

I can force it straight to the POTS line with something like: exten =>
44,1,Dial(Zap/1/,10,t) but it won't attempt the dial / pick up the phone if
it's ringing.

Thanks,

Ben Wern