[Asterisk-Users] Is the X100P a WinModem?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Oct 22 06:38:33 MST 2003

> So in summary, unless you happen to have some pipeline of information
> coming from a winmodem manufacturer, making it into a linmodem let alone
> another specialized telephony device is anything but trivial, unless it
> happens to be based on exactly the same chips and reference designs as
> the software you have is for.

http://www.linmodems.org/

Has a bunch of information and details...  There was a site for HCF and HSF
linmodems too hosted somewhere in Canada but I can't find the link at the
moment...

I think my favourite was still a guy I am acquainted with using his
softmodem for synthetic apeture RADAR.  :-)

Regards,
Andrew