[Asterisk-Users] Survey: Grandstream improvements.........

WipeOut wipe_out at onetel.com
Wed Oct 22 00:58:33 MST 2003

John Brown (CV) wrote:

>Hi List,
>
>I had a wonderful meeting with GS's President last week
>and he is very interested in feedback on what top features,
>functions, bugs the community would like to see in upcoming
>firmware.
>
>Please keep in mind that adding new features take time
>to develop, test and such.
>
>So please rate your ideas on a scale of 1-10
>
>1  = Nice to have some day
>
>10 = Got to have it right now
>

>Things like ring tones and fixing call waiting are already
>on the list. :)
>
>Lets also keep the replys away from gripes and complaints
>and more towards constructive comments.
>
>I'll be taking the results and sending GS a summary.
>
>John Brown,
>Chagres Technologies, Inc
>
>Buy your VoIP hardware from us
>email: sales at chagres d0t net for quotes

Here is another thought that I haven't heard mentioned...

How about changing the TFTP upgrade in favour of HTTP upgrades and
config file retrieval.. I am sure almost everyone has an HTTP server
available to them but I doubt many have a TFTP server available.. I
think this would help many people.. If you agree reply.. :)

Later..