[Asterisk-Users] Survey: Grandstream improvements.........

Aaron Martin listasterisk at comtek.co.nz
Tue Oct 21 21:33:44 MST 2003

5 - ringer volume
7 - 'message' button should flash for message waiting rather than LCD
5 - LCD backlight can be set to always on
3 - wall mount hook for handset
8 - ability to lock the menu on the phone to stop users from 'playing'
7 - speakerphone is not loud enough, even when turned up full
10 - Announced / supervised / consultative Transfers
8 - 100mb ports rather than current 10mb (espec on pass-through models)
5 - angled LCD screen (adjustable would be great!)
7 - alphanumeric LCD
5 - get rid of the 4 red led's under the keypad (ugly!!)