[Asterisk-Users] zhone z-plex 10

Andy Hester cgadmin at conserogroup.com
Tue Oct 21 08:51:16 MST 2003

	Is there a trick to getting into a zhone z-plex 10 through the serial
interface?  I tried using a couple of terminal programs the other day and
didn't get a login.

	I have a port that quit working and it doesn't appear to be wiring related.
I had another case like this the other day, and after fiddling with the
wiring for a long time, I was ready to give up for the night.  I restarted
everything one last time for grins and the port came back up.  Now I have a
different port down and I am wondering if the z-plex is downing the port for
some reason or other.

Thanks,
Andy