[Asterisk-Users] Survey: Grandstream improvements.........

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Tue Oct 21 02:58:48 MST 2003

> I don't have a single client that runs 10Mbps ethernet in their offices anymore and to
> tell them that the phone will downgrade their network speed to 10Mbps
> puts them off the phone straight away..

Hey WipeOut,

Maybe I am missing something here but why would it downgrade their network speed to 10mbps, its very rare to find a 100bT switches these days that don't also support 10bT. In a switched ethernet network there would be no performance loss for the other ports !?

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person