[Asterisk-Users] Survey: Grandstream improvements.........

Master Abi master at lavacoms.com
Mon Oct 20 22:15:14 MST 2003

10 - A way to lock the phone settings (IP address, etc). It is too easy
to change the settings when in a public environment. The MENU button
should not be 1 press away from changing the settings, Use MENU + SOME
COMBINATION.

7  - Use the conference button to access Meetme. Like the Voice Mail
UserID and Offhook Auto-Dial where you can preset an extension. OR call
the Button Conference/Queue.

8  -  Crank up the speakerphone volume. In a public place with
background noise it is too soft.

8 - Have a model with a PSTN jack. There is a break out notch so that
the phone can be used as a regular analog phone. Some H323 phones have
this and it is very handy.

8 - Use better quality mouth pick transducers. The one used are too
sensitive and clipping is noticeable.

9 - Mentioned before: The display is difficult to see, leave the back
light on OR better still tilt the display up.

My 2c contribution.

MA