[Asterisk-Users] Survey: Grandstream improvements.........

rnc Info Lists info-lists at robertc.de
Mon Oct 20 21:48:21 MST 2003

7 - Ringer volume control
4 - plug in module of user programmable buttons for frequently called
    numbers. Not everyone would need this so being able to add as an
    optional module would keep the base phone cost effective.
9 - ability to switch back and forth between speakerphone and handset
7 - message waiting light under the message button.  The LCD light blinking
    is nice but is not easy to see when the room is well lit.
4 - headset jack

Thanks for taking the survey.  You might also encourage David to have his
folks actively participate in the lists.  I mentioned it to him before and
his reason for not having a more active presence was to avoid the
appearance of being commercial on the lists.  Personally, I think that it
would help to build a better relationship between his technical folks and
their userbase.

Robert