[Asterisk-Users] No detection of Line Busy

Herc herc at wavelink.com.my
Mon Oct 20 23:30:34 MST 2003

Quoting Steven Critchfield <critch at basesys.com>:

> On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 08:42, Herc wrote:

Yes, we tried enabling busydetect in zapata.conf file.
then, once the extension is busy, as u suggested, asterisk disconnects the line.

in a situation like this, instead of disconnecting, cant we dial another number?????
don't u think we should have this fascility......???

Herc

--------------This mail sent through OmniBIS.com--------------