[Asterisk-Users] how to escape #

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Mon Oct 20 07:58:33 MST 2003

There's a bug report on bugs.digium.com.  Most people don't need to
transfer calls that go to outside numbers, only calls that come IN to
asterisk and calls between extensions and so most people don't run into
the problem.

--
Sample configs, scripts, more : http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/

BTEL Consulting 504-899-1387 or 850-484-4545 or 877-677-9643