[Asterisk-Users] Some questions of heavy * deployment and stability.

Robert Hajime Lanning lanning+asterisk at monsoonwind.com
Sat Oct 18 23:28:57 MST 2003

<quote who="Anton Tinchev">
> How stable are these channel drivers?

I haven't run into any real stability issues, then again I just have
4 grandstreams sitting on a desk. :)
Oh, and a CAC AB1 channel bank connected to a Digium T100P.

> Is there any commercial support for faster bugcleaning, fixing ...
> (anything will be in the GPL field)?

http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=software_support
Look at the second support option...

> Is there any way for more stability of SIP channel drivers?
> Will be some support (including bugfixes/stability issues) if we buy
> a lot of digium cards (let say 20+ TE410 for 6 months).
>
> I'm asking this, becouse i have on my horizons deployment of telephone
> system for a small city (2000-5000 users for 2 years) shortly after New
> Year.

That sounds really cool.  I am sure the whole list would like to hear
how it goes.

--
END OF LINE