[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

Brian Schrock brians at anistonetech.com
Fri Oct 17 16:19:43 MST 2003

I'll give it a shot, but that stuff is a little out of the realm of my
knowledge. I remember a BIOS black magic web page from this past year on
slashdot, but I don't remember anything about it. Do you have any advice on
which options I should specifically look at?

To add to my previous e-mail, I have disabled all on board hardware that was
unneccessary on the kt4vl, audio, usb, serial ports, parrallel ports etc.

I would be interested in tracking down exactly what caused the problem, I
still have the board lying here, with the exact same memory and cpu that was
in it. I look forward to some options to try.