[Asterisk-Users] Re: WCFXO echo rexolved for me

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Fri Oct 17 12:41:56 MST 2003

>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Schrock <brians at anistonetech.com> writes:
 Brian> Hello, I resolved my echo issue using grandstream/estara etc etc
 Brian> sip phones and wcfxo interfaces from digium. I swapped out my
 Brian> via kt400 based msi kt4vl motherboard for an asus p4pe? i845?
 Brian> based motherboard and the echo has completly gone away along
 Brian> with aggressive suppressor option in the makefile.  I hope this
 Brian> helps others.

I'd guess this qualifies as a bug report -- is there a reason for X100P
being so dependent on the motherboard used?

Some of us don't have the option of swapping out the hardware.

--J.